Thursday, August 23, 2012

Austin @ 1 month

As of Wednesday, August 21st, Austin is now 1 month old.  I has been a crazy fast month with family, visitors, and getting used to a routine with 3 kids now. 

Overall Austin is doing great and sleeping well.  He is on a 3 hour feeding schedule for now and usually sleeps 6-8 hours in a row at night.

His brothers are doing great with a new baby in the house, Caleb especially wants to be around me and Austin all the time and help with anything that he can...even if I don't need/want any help, Caleb is right there by my side. 

Austin is a pretty laid back fairly easy baby although he is wanting to be held more and wants more attention as he gets older, but he takes good naps for us.  Bath time is not his favorite but he tolerates them.  (You can see my little helper in the background during bath time).


 Austin now weighs 10 lbs, 12 oz according to my scale at home, That is more than 2 pounds since his birth. And although I didn't measure him, he is defiantly getting longer as many of the newborn clothes are not stretching as long as he is.
Although we are tired and it has been a bit of a struggle for me getting used to three kids so young, I love watching Austin grow and our family come together as one unit.

Austin @ 1 month:







No comments:

Post a Comment