Saturday, June 16, 2012

35 and counting


It is hard for me to believe that I am already at this point, at the end. It feels as though it was just last week I was sitting in the bathroom holding the little stick texting my sister in complete shock. This wasn't in the plan! What was I going to do?

Here I am now, 35 weeks pregnant, still in a bit of shock, waiting.

Waiting is probably the worst part. People ask me all the time if I am ready. Yes, I still have the crib up and baby room set up from Caleb, we have the bassinet in our bedroom with the bedding washed and ready. My sister washed up our newborn clothes and they are hanging in the closet, I have bottles, blankets, burb-clothes, boppy, bouncer, and any other baby necessity you can think of. But am I ready?

No. I do not feel ready. Not sure exactly what I need to do to be ready, but I'm just not there yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment